Rally – Lobby – Boycott – Donate
MAJOR GLOBAL JANUARY RALLIES occurred from Jan 1-11, including a 100,000 strong rally in London on the 10th January. Please check the links below for further actions.
1. Contact the White House to protest the attack and demand an immediate cease-fire. Call 202-456-1111 or send an email to email@example.com.
2. Contact the State Department at 202-647-6575
3. Contact your Representative and Senators in Congress at 202-224-3121
4. Contact your local media by phoning into a talk show or writing a letter to the editor
2 Karlibach st.
2 Moses st.
21 Schocken st.
21 Schocken st.
2 Hashlosha st.
The B1 Building
Galei Zahal +972-3-512-67-20
Channel 1 +972-2-530-15-36
Channel 2 +972-2-533-98-09
Channel 10 +972-3-733-16-66
(courtesy of BRICUP)
1. Join or organize emergency protests and direct actions in partnership with Palestine solidarity and social justice organisations in your area. Send reports of actions you participate in so this information can be shared with people around the world.
2. Donate money through:
Medical Aid for Palestine
Middle East Children’s Alliance
to pay for desperately needed medical supplies and their delivery. The current conditions in Gaza medical facilities are dire.
3. Flood Israeli embassies and consulates with letters and calls decrying the attacks. Find contact info for Israeli embassies around the world.
4. Shift the framing of Israel’s actions in the media by phoning into a talk show or writing a letter to the editor.
5. Sign the petition in support of UN General Assembly President Father Miguel D’Escoto Brockmann
He has spoken out to condemn Israeli Apartheid and called for boycott, divestment and sanctions.
6. Write to your member of parliament.
If you are in the UK, you can find your MP’s details on this site:
7. If you are in Europe write to your MEP
8. Write to members of the Israeli government and members of the Knesset
9-12. If you are in the UK you can do the following (or the equivalents if you live elsewhere)
9. Write to:
(a) the Labour Party using this online form:
(b) the leader of the Conservative Party, David Cameron
(You could mention you are appalled that he has been on the BBC calling for restraint on all sides when nearly 300 Palestinians have been killed.)
10. British Consulate Jerusalem
+972 (02) 541 4100
11. British Embassy Tel Aviv
+972 (02) 3510 1167 / +972 (03) 527 1572
12. Fax the office of the UK Prime Minister – Gordon Brown –
on +44 20 7925 0918
Israeli Ambassador to Australia
HE Yuval Rotem
Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs
The Hon Stephen Smith
Australian Ambassador to Israel
HE John Larsen
Fax: +972 3 6935002
- Global Boycott Movement
- Electronic Intifada — Boycott Divestment Sanctions by topic
- PACBI: Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural boycott of Israel
- Boycott Divestment Sanctions (BDS) Resources – UK
- Boycott Israel – InMinds
- Boycott Israel to end the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza